The best Blog on Art from the Caucasus, contributed and read worldwide + der Schützenpanzer unter den Kunstblogs + + Visuals Virtual Reality Caucasus Style + Net + Tbilisi and beyond

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daniel Balanescu

...Romania, strategically a very important partner to Georgia today, I am glad to greet Daniel Balanescu in our club !

Profession: fine artist,textile designer,costume painter,etc.

Country: Romania

City: Bucarest

Website: www.thepoetryshop.ro

Blog: http://poetryshop.blogspot.com/


"Most of my paintings are inspired by the turmoil of our times. Being born and having spent my childhood in Romania’s mining area, it was difficult to run out of inspiration. But when Romania opened its doors and windows to the world, I saw there was a lot out there, too. And it was not exactly what I had imagined. After all, my paintings are a lot about human nature and what comes out of it in unusual circumstances."


Ioana who forget all the time something










Daniel joins the reunion in August in Tusheti, how develop your plans for this summer ?

http://poetryshop.blogspot.com/

2 comments: