The best Blog on Art from the Caucasus, contributed and read worldwide + der Schützenpanzer unter den Kunstblogs + + Visuals Virtual Reality Caucasus Style + Net + Tbilisi and beyond

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Andrea Kobayashi's new Blog dukaduka



On her blog she writes: "I have been thinking about Bulgakov's novel The Master and Marguerita which I read about 15 years ago. The character of Behemoth the cat found his was into a linocut back in art school and now he appears again. I'm not sure why. I'm enjoying drawing with ink again at the moment. I want to do more. I'm going through and experimental and revision phase in my art right now and I'm giving the big oil paintings a rest."


Andrea
did her first steps into the Art Blogging World by opening http://dukaduka.blogspot.com/ soon she maybe becomes a Co-Blogger here at the Art Club :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment