The best Blog on Art from the Caucasus, contributed and read worldwide + der Schützenpanzer unter den Kunstblogs + + Visuals Virtual Reality Caucasus Style + Net + Tbilisi and beyond

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Member: Tesa (Nino Bardzimashvili)


abstract 3


abstract 2


abstract 1

I am proud to show you some works of our new member tesa

She gives as some information about herself as follows:

I'm Nino Bardzimashvili from Georgia, but i'd like to call me tesa as an artist. I'm 23 years old. My profession is translator and philology. I graduated from Tbilisi State University, faculty of Humanities, Literatural relations and Translation. Also faculty of Scandinavistic studies, Norwegian language. I translate literatural works from Russian, English, Norwegian and have translated some verses from Polish. I'm interested in art. I paint(selftought),write and do a lot of things by hand. I like traveling, hiking, photo art, music, reading.......
I have a lot of ideas about spending time interesting and expressing myself in an artistic way.
I'd like to be connected with people living with art.

Maybe Nino can help as with translations in Tusheti as well.

You can contact her at ninuca_b@mail.ru


3 comments:

  1. Norwegian language. Why on earth does a Georgian study Norwegian. The most marginal language on earth..besides Georgian..heheh

    jeg vet ikke helt hva jeg skal si, men velkommen i klubben, Tesa.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings Nino, nice linework with the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comments !

    ReplyDelete